火曜日, 12月 19, 2006

MY WAI

Total words this semester: 6420

How many total posts? 28

How many posts

in October: 8
in November:7
in December: 11
in January:1

(use labels for the following)
How many posts
about books: 14
with links: 3
with pictures/photos:

How many complex posts? (at least 3 links and 1 photo):

Sidebar: Do you have:
a labels section: YES
a Kumamoto links section: YES
other blogs: YES
(including at least 2 blogs from other classes in the WinK community: YES )

Comments (look in your dashboard)
How many comments are there on your blog? :22

Assignments/Book reviews:

How many book reviews have you written?14

1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.13.14
Have you done these assignments?:3

  1. assignment 1: review (at least 3 paragraphs of at least 3 sentences)
  2. assignment 2: blog post about Kumamoto
  3. assignment 3: collaborative essay about Kumamoto
  4. assignment;5
  5. : presentation about Kumamoto
  6. assignment 6: (collaborative) movie review; or kumamoto-i wiki assignment

Other questions:
What is the longest gap between posts on your blog?:

It was difficult for me to do the collavorative essay because I had to work with my friend though we did not have enough time to share, acutually. But we did our best. I also learnt it is very important to have pharagraphs to write a essay or paper things like that.

Many book reviews of every week were also a bit hard for me,too because I have much homework every day, so I did not have time to read books very much. Yet, every teacher says "to read book is really important", so I dicided to do that, for myself.

0 件のコメント: