水曜日, 10月 04, 2006

movie




I love movies. This time I want to tell about " Spider man".This is one of the best movies I've ever seen. If you like action and adventure movies this will be a thrill for you. I like Spider-Man 2 as much as this one. It is a lot darker and little bit more scary than the second one, and there is a little blood.


The actor who acted hero is Tobey Maguire.He is perfect as Peter Parker. The director is Sam saimi.


Nerdish Peter Parker [Tobey Maguire]is bitten by a radioactive super-spider on a trip to a spider museum or something like that. This gives him all the powers of the spider, including being able to shoot webs, jump from building to building and the power of Spidey Sense. Norman Osborn [Willem Dafoe], a businessman at the head of a company, wants to test the same genetically enhanced spider on himself. It ends up turning him into the Green Goblin.


I felt thrilling very much at their fight, but is was really interesting and enthusium! But I don't want little kids to watch it because there are many violent scenes.


I recommend people give this movie a try, and certainly they won't be disappointed. Overall this is a great movie. It's a lot of fun!


2 件のコメント:

Ucchi さんのコメント...

I love Spider man, too!
I hope that you will find a nice guy like a Spider man!

coolui さんのコメント...

I want to watch Spider man again, when read your blog.
I wanna be able to fly like a Spider man.