水曜日, 10月 11, 2006

I love Kumamoto!


I have lived for 19 months in Kumamoto. I have got use to satying here already. Kumamoto
is wonderful prepecture,I think.I would like to tell you about Kumamoto, especially about nature.

There is Japan's best spring water in kumamoto. Kumamoto boasts abundant sources of water. Four springs (Shirakawa, Ikeyama, Kikuchi, and Todoroki) have been chosen among the "Hundred Springs" selected by the Environment Agency. Virtually one hundred percent of the water flowing through the waterworks of the City of Kumamoto, which has a population of 650,000, is provided by ground water. Actually, I have been to Shirakawa spring, which was really great! I was very excited.

In addition to that,Mt. Aso has biggerst caldera in the world!When I found this fact, I was so surprised beacuse I didn't know at all. Mt.Aso is popular for the symbol of " country of fire, Kumamoto".


There are a lot of hot springs around Mt.Aso. Therefore, many people visit Aso to enjoy their liesure. I have also been to Aso to enjoy the hot spring. I could really reax and heal. I was suprised that there are many hotels and accommodations. I would love to visit there again!


I really love nature of Kumamoto. (actually, except the weather...)I am always fasinated very much. I will try to plan many trips in Kumamoto to know more detail.















3 件のコメント:

happy-yuppii さんのコメント...

I like nature of Kumamoto, too!!

space.k. さんのコメント...

You are enjoy in Kumamoto!! I love Kumamoto too. ☆Kanako☆

Erikan さんのコメント...

I think Kumamoto has beautiful nature, too. I want to go Kusasenri!