水曜日, 11月 15, 2006

at Tomei's class

Hi. My name is Chiaki Nakamura. I am majoring English and I am really busy everyday because I have to do much homework, work at part time job and in adition to that, prepare to study abraod next year! But I will do my best.

Now, I am taking the calss about ryugaku. Today's topic is "speed".
Unfortunately, I cannot type fast very much. But I really need to type fast to study abroad!
I did not know the software in computer, so I will practice typing with using it from now on!

7 件のコメント:

misa さんのコメント...

Chiaki, I know you are very busy, but you are doing very well!! I want to improve my typing speed, too. Let's practice together.

mame さんのコメント...
このコメントはブログの管理者によって削除されました。
maki さんのコメント...

Hi, Chiaki. You are very busy, but you can go to abroad for one year!! It is good for you!! I really hope you will enjyou your Ryugaku!! Good luck!!

syoko さんのコメント...

Hello! First of all, Congratulations for your studying abroad!! I passed the test for short one, so let's do our best for it.

daichan さんのコメント...

hi, chiaki! this is daisuke!! i'm in tomei sensei's class with ur friends(*-*)

iknow u have many things to do everyday, but sometimes Let's drink together. ha?

c ya soo'

mame さんのコメント...

Hi!! I'm Misato. I'm also very busy. I want to take a rest!! I want free time more and more. By the way I also can not type fast. I have to practice more and more. It is hard for me, but it's important. Let's do our best!!

レイチェル さんのコメント...

hello! I'm Atsumi. You know who I am. I'm commenting your blog in 'writing4' of tomei's class. We have to study hard aim to studynig abroad and I wanna get along with you. Sometimes, I will visit your blog. See you♪